Built to take the heat
- Best-in-class thermostability and inhibitor tolerance enables a breadth of challenging applications, including RT-qPCR assays for pathogen detection
- Custom formats, including high concentration, support lyophilization applications
- Inhibitor tolerance ensures compatibility with a broad range of clinical samples
- Increased activity generates higher cDNA yields of longer lengths for high-sensitivity performance with degraded RNA and inputs as low as 10 pg
- RT-qPCR / qRT-PCR
- Pathogen detection
- Infectious disease testing
- Primer extension
- RNA sequencing (RNA-seq)
- Pathogen detection
- Point-of-care assays
- First strand cDNA synthesis
- 3’ and 5’ Rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE)
High-purity RNase Inhibitor
Protect what’s precious for your single-cell, single-nuclei, and RT-qPCR workflows.
REQUEST A QUOTE OR SAMPLE NOW!
Key Performance Data
Increased thermostability enables reverse transcription at elevated temperatures to overcome RNA template secondary structure and generate cDNAs from difficult targets, such as viral RNA. It further improves specificity by minimizing nonspecific primer binding.
StellarScript HT+ is the most thermostable enzyme in the portfolio, generating higher cDNA yields and better maintaining its folded protein structure at elevated temperatures relative to SuperScript™ IV and Maxima H Minus.
Safeguard performance with robust inhibitor tolerance
Inhibitors can dampen reverse transcription efficiency and impact sensitivity in applications such as RT-qPCR. Improved robustness in the presence of common inhibitors safeguards performance and ensures compatibility across a wide range of sample types and sources.
StellarScript HT+ delivers the highest level of inhibitor tolerance across the StellarScript portfolio.
Efficiently synthesize cDNA over a wide RNA input range
StellarScript HT+ delivers sensitive performance across a wide range of input amounts, including RNA inputs as low as 10 pg. This increases compatibility with template-limiting applications and can improve the achievable limit of detection.
Want more information? Visit our other StellarScript portfolio product pages:
|RT-PCR||RNA-seq||scRNA-seq||5′ RACE||3′ RACE|
|StellarScript HT+||42 – 65˚C||+++||+++||+||+++||+++||+||+||+||+|
|StellarScript HT||42 – 50˚C||++||++||–||++||++||+||–||–||+|
Table 1. Overview of StellarScript portfolio enzyme properties and relevant applications. “+” signs indicate strength of a property or fit of an application for a specific enzyme.