StellarScript HT+ Highlights
- Excellent thermostability improves reverse transcription through RNA secondary structure
- Robust inhibitor tolerance safeguards performance with a broad range of sample sources
- Terminal transferase (TdT) activity delivers compatibility with template switching applications
- Kits contain all required reagents for cDNA synthesis, except primers, for simple experimental setup
- Custom formats available, including those to support lyophilization applications
- First strand cDNA synthesis
- Reverse transcription quantitative
- Reverse transcription PCR (RT-PCR)
- Primer extension
- RNA sequencing (RNA-seq)
- Single cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq)
- 3’ and 5’ Rapid amplification of cDNA ends (RACE)
- Several applications leveraging SuperScript IV and Maxima H Minus for reverse transcription
Key Performance Data
Improve performance with challenging RNA sequences
Increased thermostability enables reverse transcription at elevated temperatures to overcome RNA template secondary structure and generate cDNAs from difficult targets, such as viral RNA. It further improves specificity by minimizing nonspecific primer binding.
StellarScript HT+ is the most thermostable enzyme in the portfolio, generating higher cDNA yields and better maintaining its folded protein structure at elevated temperatures relative to SuperScript™ IV and Maxima H Minus.
Safeguard performance with robust inhibitor tolerance
Inhibitors can dampen reverse transcription efficiency and impact sensitivity in applications such as RT-qPCR. Improved robustness in the presence of common inhibitors safeguards performance and ensures compatibility across a wide range of sample types and sources.
StellarScript HT+ delivers the highest level of inhibitor tolerance across the StellarScript portfolio.
Efficiently synthesize cDNA over a wide RNA input range
StellarScript HT+ delivers sensitive performance across a wide range of input amounts, including RNA inputs as low as 10 pg. This increases compatibility with template-limiting applications and can improve the achievable limit of detection.
Visit our other StellarScript portfolio product pages:
|RT-PCR||RNA-seq||scRNA-seq||5′ RACE||3′ RACE|
|StellarScript HT||42 – 50˚C||++||++||–||++||++||+||–||–||+|
|StellarScript HT+||42 – 65˚C||+++||+++||+||+++||+++||+||+||+||+|
Table 1. Overview of StellarScript portfolio enzyme properties and relevant applications. “+” signs indicate strength of a property or fit of an application for a specific enzyme.