Join us at CoLab Theater 2 for a presentation on our unique approach to innovation that layers specifically engineered enzymes into optimized DNA and RNA library prep solutions to deliver superior performance. Discover our exciting new RNA library prep solution, the Watchmaker RNA Library Prep Kit with Polaris Depletion. This novel, rapid workflow:
- Increases sensitivity with clinically relevant samples, including FFPE and inputs down to 1 ng
- Generates high-complexity, rRNA and globin-depleted libraries in under 4.5 hours
- Improves automatability with fewer purification and handling steps
- Leverages a novel reverse transcriptase specifically tailored for RNA-seq applications
We love to learn about your projects! We have a diverse group attending ASHG this year, including our knowledgeable R&D and Applications Scientists. Stop by Booth 825 or schedule a meeting to talk about our new and early access products.
Travis Sanders, PhD
Scientific and In-suite Posters
Wednesday, October 26th at 3:00 - 4:45
A novel enzymatic fragmentation library preparation workflow that prevents sequencing artifacts for production-scale DNA-seq
Presented by Josh Haimes
- Broadening the NGS Landscape with Watchmaker Library Prep and the Element AVITI™ System
Meet our Team
We’d love to learn about your projects! Stop by Booth 825 or schedule a meeting to talk about our new and early access products.
Request a copy of our posters
Please provide your selection and contact information below.